The Entrepreneur life has a lot of positive things to be said for it, alas, being easy is not one. Regardless, of the stage you are at with your Start-up, whether it be the concept stage, the fund-raising stage, or the launch or post-launch stage, and you are beginning to feel overwhelmed, here are ten timeless quotes to keep you motivated and on-track during your journey.
- “Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t-Warren G. Tracy’s student
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.”– Peter Drucker, Author, Professor & Management Consultant.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain, American Author & humorist.
- “Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.” Henry Ford, American industrialist & entrepreneur.
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”-Steve Jobs Apple founder, inventor & entrepreneur.
- “When you cease to dream you cease to live.”– Malcolm Forbes Entrepreneur & Forbes Magazine publisher.
- “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda, Jedi Master.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” -Chinese Proverb.
- “There’s lots of bad reasons to start a company. But there’s only one good, legitimate reason, and I think you know what it is: it’s to change the world.” – Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
- .“You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.”- Wayne Gretzky, NHL Hall of Famer.
And you? What are some of your all-time favourite quotes?
Please feel free to comment in the section below.